Located just outside of Detroit, Michigan, Unisteel is a nationwide distributor of various mold, tool, alloy and low-carbon steels.
As a subsidiary of the Ellwood Group, Unisteel is able to purchase mill-direct steel and pass the savings & inventory availability along to our broad customer base.
Steel is provided to our customers in one of three basic forms:
- UNISQ-x (squared to tight tolerances on your choice of up to six sides)
The UNISQ product line is our most popular choice, and offers a number of quantitative benefits to our customers:
- Reduced customer machining costs
- Reduced customer labor costs
- Reduced yield-loss incurred by the customer
- Faster completion of end-user parts
Unisteel can provide to your company:
- Unparalleled customer service, including 24/7 accessibility and delivery
- 1/4″ to 12″ thickness on tool steels, alloys & low-carbon steels
- 1/4″ to 12″ thickness on mold steels
- Easy credit
- Quick delivery throughout the midwest and beyond
- Non-standard and metric sizes
Unisteel is housed in a modern 36,000 sq. ft. facility that allows for significant cutting, milling & grinding capacity. Services offered include the cutting and grinding of customer-owned material.
P20 and Holder Warranty