Welcome to Unisteel
Located just outside of Detroit, Michigan, Unisteel was acquired in March of 2002 as a subsidiary of Ellwood Specialty Steel. Unisteel is a cold work tool steel distribution facility which offers steels and services to the Great Lakes automotive and metalworking industries. The company is large enough to meet the various needs of its customers yet small enough to assure personal attention to detail.
Unisteel is housed in a modern 36,000 square-foot facility and offers:
• 23 saws with cutting capacity up to 40” x 50”
• 4 grinders with capacity up to 72” in length
• 4 milling machines with the ability to provide SQ-6 pieces flat/sq/parallel within .001” if desired
• 1 Mattison precision surface grinder with caps
The company’s quality assurance system includes ISO-9001 compliance, and we maintain our own trucks to ensure fast & reliable deliveries.
- The ability to supply both English and metric sizes to exact customer specification
- The largest selection of D.C.F. sizes in the industry
- A wide range of steel grades available from inventory
- Flats and rounds in a variety of sizes
- Value-added services such as grinding, cutting, milling, shaping, and notching
- Unisteel’s experienced work force provides high quality products, and its professional sales force offers excellent service.